Transportation & Relocation Protection Plan
Americans today are extremely mobile. We live in a fast-paced society and spend more time away from home than ever before. Some situations to consider:
However, we all tend to forget that when we are away from home anything can happen.
- Grandchildren, children and loved ones are often spread across the country.
- Employees are retiring early and are on the road experiencing other cultures.
- People with medical conditions are seeking treatment in medical centers.
- Families and individuals travel for business and pleasure for days or weeks at a time.
What will your family do in the unfortunate event that you die away from home?
Basic health insurance plans and even Medicare do not offer coverage that addresses this major issue.
Don't leave a major burden behind for your family. Protect them with a MASA Assist Transportation and Relocation Protection Plan. Your onetime membership fee provides the following services at no additional cost to you:
- Return of mortal remains when you are 75 miles or more away from your legal home residence.
- Help to find a local, licensed funeral home to care for the deceased.
- Arranging for the preparation of the deceased for transport including the advanced cost of embalming and/or cremation.
- Close involvement with your selected, licensed receiving funeral home to make sure your wishes are fulfilled.
- Arranging for transportation of the deceased to the selected licensed funeral home.
- All documents including customs documents or diplomatic issues involved anywhere in the world.
- Rigorous management of all cases to ensure the highest quality of services.
- Set procedures for the time of need so there will be no added stress due to any uncertainty about what to do.
- Access to trends, recommendations or warnings regarding travel.
Becoming a Member is Easy
We work with MASA for this service because of their ease of use.
1) Complete a simple application.
2) Make a one time payment ($425).
3) Receive your membership kit.